The system is ideal for both your home or business. This Waterproof 1080p camera provides amazing picture quality. It is suitable for flexible internal or external use with WIDE ANGLE fixed lens as well as long viewing distance. It is viewable in full color with an impressive night vision range of up to 15-20m. The system includes the very latest P2P 1080p HDMI DVR allowing easy access to the internet through mobile phones, tablets or PC’s with the free apps provided.
* H.264 video compression
* Advanced motion detection and email alerts
* 1080p indoor outdoor waterproof bullet and dome cameras
* 4 Channel Real-time 1080p HD
* Playback: 4 Channels of 1080p real time
* Video: 4CH BNC input, 1CH DHMI outout, 1CH VGA output
* Audio: 4CH RCA input, 1CH RCA output
* Net interface: One RJ45 10M / 100M
* Hard disk: Support ONE internal sata 3.5″ hard drive at the maximum capacity of 6TB
* Browser: Supports IE, Firefox, Chrome
* Support iOS (iPad+iPhone), Android mobile viewing via App: Xmeye
* Image Sensor: 1/3 inch color CMOS
* Resolution: 1920x 1080, 2.0 Mega pixels
* TV System: NTSC / PAL
* IR LEDs: Bullet 36 pcs, dome 24 pcs
* 1x 4-CH Pro Smart DVR
* 2x bullet camera + 2x dome camera
* 4x 60ft Video + Power Cable for Cameras
* 1x power splitter
* 2x Power Adapter Cables
* 1x Mouse
* 1x Quick Setup Guide
* 1TB Preinstalled Hard Drive * 1080P DVR with 1080P cameras provide live video, recording and playback in 1080p (1920x 1080 pixels)
HDMI/VGA, Ethernet Cable Not Included
H.264 compression enables you with extended periods of recording, its pre installed 1TB hard drive will provide a loop recording for all those four cameras. the footage records in real time so that when you play your footage back, it streams flawlessly and ensures that you never miss a thing. This system may NOT support some older TVs/Monitor so make sure your TVs/Monitors support standard output @1920×1080 pixels.
Quick QR Code Scan and P2P — Easy and Quick Remote Access, No more complicated DDNS and network configuration involved, you can access to the cameras anytime and anywhere in the world.
[Connects Directly to TVs and Monitors] Easily watch live video feeds or review video footage on most Monitors or HD TVs by using the HDMI or VGA cable. Important: Use only Gold Plated HDMI or VGA cable, and make sure your TV or Monitors has an output resolution no less than 1080p.
The smart motion detection allows you to record only when motion is detected to save HDD space without missing important events. You can even avoid false alarms by setting the motion detection “mask” to block areas with constant movement
With or Without the Internet. Standalone camera systems do not need the internet to operate. However, an internet connection will be necessary if you wish to use a smart-phone, tablet or computer to access features such as remote monitoring.